POLICY OF QUALITY
Those responsible for the KING OF MERCY STORE, with NIF: Y0343535K and specialized in offering religious materials (objects) and specifically, everything related to the devotion to Divine Mercy, have decided to implement a Management System of Quality, based on Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, in order to offer an improvement in the level of quality in our services for the sale and distribution of religious objects and devotionals on Divine Mercy, being an example of a work of mercy, which seeks to disseminate quality and selected objects for the spiritual good of devotees to Divine Mercy.
The King of Mercy Store, whose scope of the Quality Management System is the «Sale and distribution of books, devotional articles, painted and printed materials with everything related to Divine Mercy, without looking for luxury», maintains the following principles of action and commitments:
- Improve the quality of the service complying with all the legal, regulatory and other legal commitments that apply to them or that the organization subscribes to.
- We are actively committed to the continuous improvement of our Quality Management System, by maintaining and improving its effectiveness, always guaranteeing the satisfaction of our customers and users.
- Create and maintain a favorable climate in our way of serving, guiding, guiding and serving, training and motivating staff in relation to quality and teamwork, which allows the professional and personal development of its members and the achievement of quality. required.
- Strengthen the process of communication to all personnel of the requirements of this policy.
- The Quality Policy provides a frame of reference for the establishment of quality objectives, carrying out reviews and updates of our computer support, sales system, product shipments and guaranteeing excellent communication and management of various doubts from those who You need our collaboration during your purchase process or with any query that must be made electronically.
- Our Online Store is committed to keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with the established policy, objectives and goals.
Said Policy has been prepared taking into account that it is appropriate to the purpose and context of our mission, being periodically reviewed for its continuous adaptation. It has been communicated to all interested parties. Therefore, any of our collaborators who attend to users will be able to adequately respond to these objectives.
Those responsible and the rest of the collaborating team in this King of Mercy Store, assume the commitment to work within this Quality Policy.