King of Mercy Online Store with N.I.F: Y0343535K
Address of the data controller:
Fermín Caballero Street, 44.6ºB
Telephone: +34 612 50 79 02
We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable using our services. Therefore, below, we present the most important information about the rules of treatment of your personal data used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, that is, the general regulation on data protection.
- The personal data you provide us, as well as those obtained while browsing our sites will be used for the following purposes:
- Provide the registration service on the site and the related services, for prerequisites to the stipulation of the sales contracts, for their execution and to protect the credit positions derived from them (execution of the contract between the parties);
- For requirements of an operational, management, administrative and accounting nature, including email communications of commercial invoices (to comply with the obligations established by law and/or regulations, above all, to comply with some tax requirements);
- Consent access and navigation to the sites, prepare anonymous statistics on their use, control the operation and verify possible responsibilities in case of illegal acts (legitimate interest of the King of Mercy Store and good of all);
Data retention periods or criteria:
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party, they will be kept in accordance with the legal deadlines established in fiscal and accounting matters.
Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The King of Mercy Online Store will not make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to your data.
The interested party can exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to oppose the treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Entity is processing personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To do this, you can send a letter to: email@example.com or using this other email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating as the subject of the communication: Data Protection.
In the event that you feel your rights have been violated regarding the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from its website: www.agpd.es
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the email address provided above, indicating in the subject: Do not receive emails.
As permission is offered, it can be withdrawn at any time. Because specially protected data is not processed.